Thursday, March 18, 2010

Best laid plans of mice and men...

After last night's run I felt great, winded but great. So I planned to go out again tonight and try it again. Now that being said, I've heard a lot of people say, go easy, take it slow, don't do too much. You know, the usual "just getting started advice." Now I've had my VFF's (Vibram Five Fingers) for almost a year now. I'm pretty that my body has adjusted to them. Not a big deal. My body hasn't adjust to running though. I'm not sore, but my calves ache a little when going up stairs. So for once in my life I'm doing the smart thing. Ive decided to wait until tomorrow to try another run, and if I have to, I'll wait another day.

I want to thank Justin over on BirthdayShoes (see the link on the right) for linking to my blog. Even if you're not into VFF shoes, barefoot running or minimalist running. Visit his site. It's got a lot of really good people there, just don't try and convince them to switch to regular running shoes.

Vryce

No comments:

Post a Comment