Friday, March 19, 2010

Another day, another small run...

Yesterday, my calves were stiff and sore, so I decided not to run. I think it was a good idea. Today, they felt better, but still a little stiff and sore, but I went out anyways. I completed the same 1.3km run, although this time I was a little slower with 7:03 minutes. 8 seconds right now isn't a big deal. I thought about going a little further. I'm sure I could have done a full 2km, but I chose to give my legs a break. I'm sure that I'm still going to fell it tomorrow.

I watched a great video of an old Nova episode on You-Tube this evening. The show was about these people that they took who aren't athletic and over 9 months train to run Boston. 9 months, that's amazing. The video is about an hour, but it's worth the time to watch. I hope that it's able to inspire you the way it's inspired me.

Vryce

No comments:

Post a Comment